Gold Rush Right Angle 1.5m
by Zavfino 1877
Zavfino 1877Phono’s top tonearm cable, incorporating an innovative mix of gold plated OCC copper and pure silver conductors, with their proprietary H-Wound Litz construction. This cable also has a unique dielectric material which includes graphene. Each cable is subject to ultrasonic cleaning and deep cryo treatment processes. Length is 1.5m, and available with straight or right-angle DIN to RCA plugs, or RCA-RCA.
- Conductor: Rare 24k Gold PC-OCC single crystal copper, blended with solid strand 99.9998% Pure Silver in a tight pitch construction
- Insulations: FEP/Tef dielectric, PTFE dielectric, Graphene polymer and fiberglass braided silicone coated breakouts, R-Flex 105C degree PVC jacket
- Shield: Aluminium mylar with silver coated copper tight pitch braid Ground: 50cm SPOFC ground wire with 24k gold plated OCC copper ground clip.
- Connector Female (DIN): 1877 Carbon straight limited editions gold or TAD-3R Limited Editon Gold right angle DIN, 24k gold plated high purity copper insulated sockets in PTFE/Tef utilizing 1877 anti-stress pin construction.
- Splitter: Machined and anodized lightweight aluminium
- Connector Male (RCA): 1877 ZXP-5 G series with OCC copper pin assembly in 24k gold,
- Sleeve 1: Polyethylene terephthalate(PET) custom monofilament sleeve with anti-static fibre in onyx gold.
- Processing: Deep Cryo treated
- Processing: Utra-Sonic-7™ Break-in
- Terminations: RCA-RCA, RCA-Straight DIN, RCA-Right Angle DIN
- Note: Majestic, Highlands, & Gold Rush tonearm cable (RCA-RCA version) use a different RCA due to shielding considerations.
- Length: 1.5m standard
Deep Cryo™ Treatment
All of the conductors used in our cables undergo Deep Cryo™ treatment before the insulation is extruded over the metals. Our research has proven that the conductor—and only the conductor— benefits from cryo-treatment. Materials such as polyvinyl chloride (PVC™), Teflon™, PE, and Silicon™ can all be adversely affected by cold-temperature annealing. Cryo-treating non-conductors and insulating materials can cause them to break down and become brittle.
The purity, size, and molecular structure of each conductor determine the specific temperature within the -186ºC to - a 196ºC range that we cryo-treat it at. Zavfino’s research into cold temperature physics has proven that the absolute lowest temperature is not necessarily the best for cryo-treatment.
This is a two-stage process. In the first stage we draw the bare conductor through a ceramic die into an ultrasonic cleaning chamber that bombards the conductor with multiple ultrasonic frequencies. This emulsification process removes all debris from the surface of the wire down to the molecular level and leaves absolutely zero residues.
UltraSonic 7 High Voltage / Thermal Break-in
This is a two-stage process. In the first stage we draw the bare conductor through a ceramic die into an ultrasonic cleaning chamber that bombards the conductor with multiple ultrasonic frequencies. This emulsification process removes all debris from the surface of the wire down to the molecular level and leaves absolutely zero residues. After each individual wire is processed, we strand it into bundles and then subject the bundles to further treatment. During the second stage of the ultrasonic burn-in, we increase the voltage to a higher level that’s just below the threshold of the conductor. This adjustment in temperature allows us to get a unique “break-in effect” normally associated with cables that have had 30 to 40 hours of signal and/or current run through them.
Zavfino’s H-Wound™ + Zero Strand Loss:
Drawing on more than 18 years of manufacturing experience, Zavfino has developed a remarkable new technique for twisting stranded wire tightly around a central solid-core conductor. An electrical phenomenon commonly known as the “skin effect” occurs when electrons move through any solid core conductor. Higher frequencies travel along the outside (the skin) of the conductor faster than midrange and lower echelon frequencies. This results in smeared PRaT, muddled instrumental timbres, and an unnatural sound. Zavfino’s new H-Wound™ manufacturing technique negates the skin effect. Originally developed by OEMs Siemens and Klangfilm, Zavfino uses a customized transformer wire-stranding machine. We further modified the gears in this machinery to create windings at a slower RPM ratio with a much tighter pitch. This patented manufacturing process enables us to twist the wiring at the tightest pitch possible without overlapping the wire strands. Most wire-stranding machines can only fabricate windings up to a maximum of 300 twists per meter. Setting the bar far higher, Zavfino’s patented H-Wound™ cable winding machine creates a pitch rate of 14,000 to 16,000 twists per meter; which is unmatched by any other audiophile cable maker. Zavfino’s new Zero Strand Loss™ manufacturing technique protects the bundled conductors from being damaged during stripping and termination. By ensuring that each core has zero chipped, cut, or mangled strands, we can guarantee that each insulated core is 100% identical. For audiophiles, the sonic results of tighter windings and Zero Strand Loss™ conductors are cables with quieter backgrounds, remarkable timbral accuracy, lifelike PRaT, jaw dropping mid-range resolution, and superior low frequency extension. Our new H-Wound™ stranding technology allows us to protect the delicate electrical signal being transferred through our cables. Combined with Zavfino’s state of the art manufacturing techniques, our precision matched OCC Copper (Cu) and Silver (Ag) conductors used in the Silver Dart™ A/C power cord bring an unequalled purity and honesty to all forms of music. The results are previously unheard details, finesse, and accuracy across the frequency spectrum.
What is ZGRAPh-LDPTM..GRAPHENE.?
Zavfino is the first audiophile cable OEM to integrate graphene insulation into high-end A/C power cables as a dielectric shield. After more than two years in development with a leading American graphene polymer research company, we’re proud to unveil our new proprietary ZGRAPh-LDPTM conductive shielding/dielectric, first used within our Silver DartTM OCC A/C power cable.
The results of using ZGRAPh-LDPTM
1. Superior protection from electromagnetic interference as the graphene contour moulds to our copper shields and prevents EMI spikes. The end result is improved grounding and vastly superior
2. Graphene has excellent Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) properties that eliminate static electricity and tribo-electric charging; both of which can negatively affect a power cable’s performance.
3. Graphene’s high heat de ection reinforces the dielectric by 30%. This ensures that all of Zavfino’s cables that are shielded with graphene will deliver unchanged performance for decades to come.
4. Graphene creates a 100% anti-corrosive barrier that prevents the ingress of oxygen into the shield and conductors. An air-tight seal and zero corrosion further guarantees consistency of signal transfer at a molecular level and unchanged sonic performance for a lifetime of usage.
Why Zavfino’s Graphene outperforms traditional shielding:
Electromagnetic theory stipulates that a signal inside of a closed electromagnetic field cannot be detected by interference from an outside source.
Traditional dielectric insulation that uses braided Copper (Cu) or Mylar shields cannot ensure a perfectly closed eld. Copper braids and Mylar wraps both have gaps between their overlaid bundles and layers which inherently occur during manufacturing. Low frequency interference and high frequency noise will slip through these gaps and cause electromagnetic contamination and sonic degradation.
Zavfino’s primary goal is to keep any and all EM interference away from the signal’s transmission path.
By utilizing our extrudable graphene polymer jacket over the shield, our new ZGRAPh-LDPTM cover solves a myriad of electrical problems which braided shielding innately causes.
Our graphene dielectric ensures 100% coverage as it moulds itself to the traditional shield and drain of the cable. In effect, this creates a perfectly closed electromagnetic field.